Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Thank You, A Question, and A Preview of the Next Article...

We are so thankful for the feedback from our loyal readers, concerning this website as well as our articles. As you can imagine, researching, writing, editing and typing these articles is time consuming (as well as utterly enjoyable!) but the long process is all made worthwhile by my readers!

We are hoping to get more Tudor/Elizabethan pictures up here, so the blog is not so text heavy; for instance, we would like to insert some pictures into the body of our Anne Boleyn article, and re-release it as one large post, but I need to figure out how to use images without violating any copyright laws-Any of my associates who have Tudor/Elizabethan blogs, if you would not mind emailing me and letting me know how you get the rights to the images on your site, I would most appreciate it! Is it a matter of using images that are public domain, or do you have to pay for licensing?

ERITudor (@) gmail (dot) com

The next article for BeingBess will be on Elizabeth's childhood, with a particular focus on her stellar education.

As always, I love and appreciate you all for reading, and look forward to the growth of this site, all for the glory of the great Elizabeth I of England! If you have friends who would enjoy reading BeingBess, I would be so thankful if you would let them know about this blog. The more, the merrier!

Sincerley,
Ashlie