Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coming This Monday...

     I will continue posting the letters and the speeches of Elizabeth Tudor on a regular basis, but I am aiming to give you, my valued readers, my first real article by this Monday! It will likely be divided into two or three installments that continue into the week.

     The first article will be examining the "Genesis" of Elizabeth; that is to say, the relationship between her parents, Henry VIII and Anne. As Julie Andrew's said in The Sound of Music, "Let's start at the very beginning, that's a very good place to start..." !

     While Elizabeth did not have Anne in her life beyond the age of three, I would argue (and will to prove to you through my researched examples) that her mother's legacy stayed with her throughout her life. I think you will be delighted to discover about all the ways in which Elizabeth kept her mother's memory alive, and how she redeemed Anne's reputation when she became queen.

     I am very excited about this upcoming article, so watch this space for Part One, coming no later than this upcoming Monday!

     Remember, you can follow me on Twitter @ERITudor

     As always, I am so grateful to you for visiting this blog, and for all of your positive feedback!

     Semper Eadem,
     Ashlie